Ruhrpumpen recently sold a water injection package that consists of two booster pumps (SCE 10X8X16) and two main pumps (SM 6X13X10). The 2.3 MW driver for the SM pump operated by a variable frequency drive. The base plate, that also will carry the lube oil system, is designed as a 3 point support version. This is a special design for platforms and FPSO´s (Floating Production Storage and Offloading). The 3 point support will protect the pump unit from stresses due to the twisting of the ship.
Posts Tagged ‘Ruhrpumpen’
The following posts on Δ p Global Online have been most clicked in last month:
- Bornemann: Hermetically sealed twin- screw pump with magnetic coupling
- Hermetic: Straight from production on board the aircraft
- DST presents a new magnetically coupled centrifugal pump
- Maag Pump Systems: New gear pumps with up to 50% higher performance
- Oerlikon Leybold: Vacuum pumps for uranium enrichment
- Δ p Global Yearbook 2013 – ErP Special: Letter to the editor
- Andritz Ritz supplies submersible motor pumps for North Sea drilling platforms
- Wilden: Patent on Full-Stroke Integral Piston Diaphragm
- Dickow delivers magnetic coupled pumps for Sadara Chemical Complex
- Siemens introduces new cabinet inverter for pumps
In the same periode on Δ p Online – the German pumps + systems plattform – these posts are the most clicked:
With a total investment of 4.4 billion USD, the expansion of the Cartagena Industrial Refinery has led the largest industrial investment in Spain. It will enable to increase the capacity of distillation up to 11 million tons annually (previously 5 million), which is 220,000 barrels per day. Cartagena is a valuable port for the supply of fuel, and it has now been connected to the Puertollano refinery by a new 357 kms oil pipeline.
The manufacturer of centrifugal pumps has announced the opening of their new 7,500 m² plant in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, which includes 671 m² of office space, a Test Lab (up to 6,000 HP), and a Service Center. With the recent opening of this facility in Rio de Janeiro, Ruhrpumpen now has eight plants strategically situated on four continents. Furthermore, the company has a wide network of Service Centers with plans for a new center in Antofagasta, Chile.
Ruhrpumpen‘s newest property includes 3,000 m2 (32,290 SF) of office space and a well-equipped service center capable of repairing all types of pumps. Argentina‘s new manufacturing plant is equipped for assembling all of Ruhrpumpen’s product range, and manufactures most parts for vertical and horizontal pumps. Initially, the new plant will manufacture some parts for the OH2 SCE (API 610) and other new products to be released in 2013, including a European Standard (EN 733) pump from Ruhrpumpen.