ITT Bornemann launched a new hermetically-sealed pump, named SLW, at Achema 2018 in Frankfurt, Germany. This pump serie uses a magnetic coupling for a hermetic pump drive. With the sealed fluid chamber, critical media with harmful substances are confined to the pump and not released into the environment.
- The design allows the two screws to convey the product and transmit the torque.
- The single-volute design is also compact and requires a small footprint for installation.
- The product is lubricated with inboard bearings.
- The less-wear parts design leads to low-maintenance, resulting in high MTBF.
The SLW Series pump is designed for various market applications in the chemical and petrochemical markets:
- Various low and high viscosity products
- Chemical and Petrochemical products
- Lube oils, crude oils, light and heavy fuels
- Heaviest refinery products
- Non-Newtonian fluids
- General clean and lubricating fluids in liquid phase