Progressing cavity pumps from Allweiler can be delivered with an Optifix option. The pump can be disassembled in five steps, and eliminates the need to dismantle it from piping to change the rotor, stator, joints or shaft seal.
Designed to deliver superior speed and efficiency, Optifix’s easy exchange design is optimized for safe and streamlined inspections, parts removal and service operations. In wastewater treatment service, Optifix can reduce mean time to repair intervals by as much as 85 percent and boost pump service life by up to 500 percent when combined with patented Alldur stator solution.
In addition to the easy disassembly and reassembly process, other Optifix features include:
- Leak resistant ATLS-T1V sensor to detect dry-running conditions before they do damage
- A patented zero play stub shaft connection
- Optimized heat transition from the stator elastomer to the sensor sleeve
- High quality joint construction
- Availability in multiple rotor-stator geometry choices and sizes for application-specific configurations to accommodate needs.