The new TC pumps are fitted with LEAP – Low Energy Air Pump – technology used in AODD pumps to reduce the minimum operating air pressure by reducing internal losses and friction. LEAP uses a indirect system to detect the position of the diaphragm shaft controlling the diaphragm movement automatically.
The TC pump is able to start pumping at 0.1 bar without stalling. Key benefits are
- Ultra low-pressure operation
- Impossible to stall
- Available in plastic, metal and sanitary series
- Leap can be fitted to any existing Tapflo AODP
- Lower air pressure means less noise of the pump
- Main air valve can be changed in less than two minutes without the removal of the pump from the process line.
- Integral solenoid valve control negates the need for an external pneumatic solenoid valve, reducing costs and simplifying control.
- Integral VFC output signal allows for external monitoring of pump strokes.
- Batch dispensing
- Dry running
- Dead heading – as with dry running, the frequency of pulses can be monitored, alerting if the pump has a blockage.