The NPH and XH series complete the NP and X series of these pump families. The new feature of both series allows the user to choose between 90- and 180-degree porting.
The XH pumps are designed to handle a wide range of non-corrosive and non-abrasive industrial liquids and petroleum products The NPH pumps are built for handling viscous or shear-sensitive fluids. Both models are available in 2”, 2.5”, 3” and 4” (51 mm, 64 mm, 76 mm and 102 mm) sizes.
As a standard both series include
- an internal relief valve that protects against excessive pressures;
- a smaller motor for less operational costs;
- high volumetric efficiency;
- symmetrical bearing support for extended life;
- high suction-lift capability that makes them suitable for pumping from underground tanks, bulk-plant service and aircraft refueling;
- self-priming and dry-run capability.