More than 200 interested persons have meanwhile submitted their abstracts for the International Rotating Equipment Conference 2016. “International specialists and decision makers from application, manufacturing, engineering and science from pump (systems) as well as compressors, compressed air and vacuum technology have followed our Call for Papers to submit their abstracts online by the end of November“, resumes Christoph Singrün, Managing Director at VDMA Pumps + Systems as well as Compressors, Compressed Air and Vacuum Technology, happily.
VDMA Pumps + Systems as well as VDMA Compressors, Compressed Air and Vacuum Technology are organising the „3rd International Rotating Equipment Conference – Pumps, Compressors and Vacuum Technology“ in the Congress Center of Düsseldorf, Germany, from 14 to 15 September 2016. This event will consolidate three forums under one roof:
- the eleventh Pump Users International Forum,
- the fourth Compressors Users International Forum and
- the tenth EFRC (European Forum for Reciprocating Compressors) conference.
The conference offers
• lecture and discussion sections presenting technical papers, training seminars (on the previous day) and an accompanying technical exhibition
• solutions to unsolved problems with regards to application
• ideas for cost savings in the operation
• improvements of communication between users and manufacturers on a neutral basis
After receipt of the technical papers, the programme committee, consisting of high-ranking representatives from science, manufacturers and users, will decide on the selection in an approved procedure at the beginning of January 2016. The authors of the accepted papers are requested to formulate their technical papers in detail. This procedure guarantees the usual high quality standards as expected by the conference participants. The programme brochure will be available in April 2016.