The new 76 mm (3”) Full-Stroke Integral Piston Diaphragm (FSIPD) is made for use in Wilden’s Saniflo FDA pumps, as well as its Original, Advanced and Advanced FIT series of air-operated double-diaphragm (AODD) pumps. These diaphragms are well suited for hygienic applications because they are constructed of food-grade Santoprene™, and the integral piston is completely encapsulated within the TPE material, meaning there is no outer piston that can trap fluid and particles.
The result is a durable, highly cleanable diaphragm assembly that features a large integral piston and a full-stroke shaft that enables it to maintain the same stroke length as conventional Wilden diaphragms. The diaphragm’s full-stroke design increases product displacement per stroke, which translates into improved suction lift, greater flow rates and higher efficiencies than experienced when using pumps that operate with reduced stroke diaphragms.
Features and benefits of these diaphragms:
- Full-stroke, FDA-compliant, sanitary, integral-piston design
- No adhesive used in construction
- Elimination of outer piston abrasion
- Temperature range from -40°C to 107°C (-40°F to 225°F)
- Meets the requirements of FDA CRF 21.177, EHEDG and 3A