The new Wilden air-operated double-diaphragm (AODD) pump series 430 and 830 Advanced FIT is produced of 316 stainless steel for higher corrosion resistance in aggressive chemical applications. These sieries have been specifically designed to be direct replacements for existing Wilden 38 mm (1-1/2”) and 51 mm (2”) Advanced pump installations.
- bolt-to-bolt and
in existing fluid-handling piping systems to provide increased performance with no repiping necessary. They have been engineered to be an easy, cost-effective way to enhance and upgrade existing pump performance with superior bolted product containment.
Additional features and benefits of these pumps include:
- Re-engineered fluid path increases flow rates up to 54% versus current Wilden models
- Exact FIT from bolt-down footprint to inlet and discharge connection heights
- Fewer fasteners and easy accessibility with power tools for faster assembly/disassembly and shorter downtime
- Labor-saving manifold flexibility to assist in tight-fitting installations
- Bolted configuration for superior product containment with NPT or BSPT threads or ANSI or DIN flanges
- For abrasive applications
- High flow rates
- Long Mean Time Between Repair (MTBR) for lower maintenance costs
- Available with the Pro-Flo X or Pro-Flo Shift Air Distribution Systems
- Available with EZ-install and full-stroke PTFE elastomers