Delivering superior safety, improved functionality and a self-standing design, the next generation Depa DH® line of aluminum air-operated double diaphragm pumps has been expanded to include the sizes DH50 and 80. With this addition, the advanced flanged range includes now five sizes that are certified to ATEX Zone 1. These pumps are used in the paint, petrochemical and waste water industries, and are available with a comprehensive selection of options and accessories.
Posts Tagged ‘Depa’
The following posts on Δ p Global Online have been most clicked in last month:
- Sero: Side Channel Pump presence in the Asia/Pacific region
- Wilo: High-pressure centrifugal pump with IE4 motor technology
- Crane: New nopped diaphragm for chemical processing applications
- Wilden shows new air distribution system for AODDP
- Atlas Copco: Small pump range for the American market with 60Hz variants
- Oerlikon Leybold: New turbo molecular pump
- KSB: New powerful in-line pumps for building services applications
- KSB: Motor-mounted speed control system for centrifugal pumps
- PSG announces change in corporate organizational structure
- Andritz: Start up of submersible motor pumps on North Sea drilling platforms
In the same periode on Δ p Online – the German pumps + systems plattform – these posts are most clicked:
Featuring an innovative “nopped” surface, designed to create advantageous flow conditions emulating the effect of golf ball dimples, the Depa Nopped S4® Diaphragm is a versatile, state of the art industry solution. The use of Santoprene® as its core material, a substance uniting elastomer (EPDM) and polypropylene (PP), in synergy with its chemical and mechanical properties offers enhanced flexibility and resistance against abrasion, extending the lifetime and corresponding economy of operation and maintenance.