The RMA series of magnetic drive pumps have been expanded by the new size RMA 4x3x10H. This pump offers increased flow capacity and delivery heights. The compact pump size with optimized hydraulic system for high flow rates is particularly targeted for North American pump users. The external dimensions per ASME / ANSI and the custom hydraulic system have been developed with interchangeability in mind. This allows for easy replacement of existing pumps without major installation hassle.
The RMA pumps excel in:
- High efficiency up to 80%
- Universal corrosion resistance through thick-walled PFA lining
- Low operating costs, long life, high efficiency and easy maintenance
- The optional Safeglide Plus technology prevents damage caused by dry-running
- Improved solid handling, larger solids hold off from plain bearings and can chamber
The characteristic curve of the RMA 4x3x10H covers a range up to 1050 gpm and 120 ft delivery head at 1750 rpm, at temperatures of -22 °F to 302 °F. Two magnetic couplings with 20 and 46 HP generates a greatest force transmission of 136 lbf ft.