Wilden: Air Distribution System now in Stainless Steel & Plastic
- 316 stainless steel and
- polypropylene plastic materials of construction,
- joining the original aluminum and nickel-plated aluminum offerings.
The introduction of the stainless steel and plastic options allows Wilden AODD pumps to be offered for a greater number of applications, including
- sanitary (food & beverage, personal care products and pharmaceuticals),
- hazardous chemicals and
- corrosive environments.
Most existing Wilden pump users will be able to upgrade to the new materials of construction by purchasing a 316 stainless steel or polypropylene Pro-Flo SHIFT retrofit kit.
Launched in June 2013, the Pro-Flo Shift ADS offers more energy efficiency for AODD pumps. Thanks to its special design, the patent-pending system allows to achieve up to a 60 % savings in air consumption. The ADS is available in 38 mm (1-1/2”), 51 mm (2”) and 76 mm (3”) sizes and features maximum discharge pressures to 8.6 bar (125 psig), maximum flows to 1056 lpm (279 gpm) and maximum solid-handling size to 13 mm (1/2”).
- Wilden: New hygienic metal AODD
- Wilden: High pressure AODD with energy-efficient air distribution system
- Wilden celebrates 60 years
- Wilden shows new air distribution system for AODDP
- Wilden: Stainless Steel AODD for Hazardous Solvents