Oerlikon Leybold: Complete pumping systems for architectural glass
Within the various application of coatings for architectural glass and large area coatings as such, the demand for high-quality functional glass is soaring, especially for Low-E glass in functional combinations with other glass types. The requirements for the manufacturing of such quality glasses are high and heavily dependent on the quality of the vacuum processes involved. At the Glasstec Exhibition in Duesseldorf, Germany 21-24-October 2014, Hall 12, Booth F37, Oerlikon Leybold Vacuum will show its specialized products covering the fore vacuum and the high vacuum range of the production chain.
- Oerlikon Leybold: Vacuum pumps for uranium enrichment
- Oerlikon Leybold Vacuum inaugurates India Headquarters
- Oerlikon Leybold Vacuum opens new Sales and Service Site in Brazil
- Oerlikon Leybold Vacuum: Major Order for High-Performance Cryo Pumps
- Oerlikon Leybold Vacuum celebrates 165 years vacuum technology