- bolt-to-bolt and
in existing fluid-handling piping systems to provide increased performance with no repiping necessary.
Additional features include:
- Re-engineered fluid path increases flow rates up to 54% versus current Wilden models
- Fewer fasteners and easy accessibility with power tools for faster assembly/disassembly and shorter downtime
- Labor-saving manifold flexibility to assist in tight-fitting installations
- Fast ROI, reduced installation costs with no repiping
- Bolted configuration for superior product containment with NPT or BSPT threads or ANSI or DIN flanges
- High performance for abrasive applications
- Available with the Pro-Flo X™ or Pro-Flo® SHIFT Air Distribution Systems (ADS)
Advanced FIT pumps are available in 2” (51mm) and 3” (76mm) sizes with aluminum housings and in 1.5” (38mm), 2” (51mm) and 3” (76mm) sizes with stainless-steel housings. In addition, Advanced FIT pumps are also available with a wide variety of elastomer options for even the most severe applications.