Randal Ferman: Critical Pump Selection Webinar on Youtube!
Randal Ferman has more than 35 years’ experience in the pump industry. During his 32 years with Flowserve, a global pump manufacturer, he was responsible for assignments in order engineering, field technical services, hydraulic design, training and product development involving a broad range of pump types and applications. In 2009, he became a full-time principal of Ekwestrel Corp in Los Angeles, providing independent, objective engineering consulting services on new and existing pumping equipment and systems.
This YouTube video covers three major pitfalls to navigate when selecting pumps:
- Kirloskar inaugurates a UL certified center in Cairo
- Oerlikon Leybold Vacuum celebrates 165 years vacuum technology
- Sulzer launched a Retrofit App
- GEA UK: Leading brands in a single source
- Wilden: AODD Pumps Now Available in Aluminum