Friatec Rheinhütte: Chemical pump made of metallic materials
The RCE pump is a chemical pump made of metallic materials. It is developed for heavy-duty applications in chemically aggressive and abrasive media with or without a solids content, in chemical processing technology, the primary materials industry and other areas of industry. Typical applications are molten salt, pitch, tar, sulphur, etc.
This video shows details of the RCE series:
- Lewa: New Triplex process diaphragm pump
- Almatec: High-Pressure Pump Series
- Nash: Liquid ring pumps with high gas flow rates
- Flowserve: Pumping Systems Order at Nevada Solar Power Plant
- Friatec Rheinhütte: 63 pumps to Sadara chemical complex