Ruhrpumpen: Water injection package for FPSO
Ruhrpumpen recently sold a water injection package that consists of two booster pumps (SCE 10X8X16) and two main pumps (SM 6X13X10). The 2.3 MW driver for the SM pump operated by a variable frequency drive. The base plate, that also will carry the lube oil system, is designed as a 3 point support version. This is a special design for platforms and FPSO´s (Floating Production Storage and Offloading). The 3 point support will protect the pump unit from stresses due to the twisting of the ship.
The package will be placed on a special FPSO from Sevan Marine, the “Sevan Voyageur”. This FPSO from Sevan is a special design (different from the more common standard design of a Modified Tank ship). The cylindrical design makes it vertical modular and extremely stable.
- Ruhrpumpen opens new manufacturing plant in Argentina
- Top 10 posts on Δ p Global Online in July 2014
- Hermetic: Awarded by the Russian Oil and Gas Industry
- Sundyne: API 685 Sealless Pumps
- Netzsch: Maintenance of progressing cavity pumps with minimum effort