Sulzer showed optimized solutions at Ifat
The Sulzer product portfolio for the water and wastewater business consists of
- submersible sewage pumps,
- submersible mixers and flow boosters,
- turbocompressors as well as
- pump control systems.
The submersible sewage pump type ABS XFP with Contrablock Plus impellerand premium-efficiency IE3 submersible motor is designed to achieve a balance of reliability and energy consumption.
The submersible mixer type ABS XRW covers high, medium and medium-low mixing speeds.
The flow booster type ABS XSB is – as Sluzer says – ” the world’s biggest and most efficient slow-running submersible mixer”. It reduces energy consumption by up to 25%, compared to conventional designs.
The turbocompressor type ABS HST 20 represents the third generation of Sulzer’s fully air-cooled HST technology for wastewater aeration. It offers exceptional savings from wire to air, providing more air output for every kilowatt input. The turbocompressor features an intuitive, process-optimizing control system, and it integrates silencers and other accessories for a smaller, quieter and more cost-effective installation.
- Sulzer: New efficient submersible recirculation pump
- Sulzer: Pump Performance Expert Service for Pulp and Paper Industry
- Sulzer Phases Out Pumpex Brand Name
- Wilden celebrates 60 years
- Wilden: High pressure AODD with energy-efficient air distribution system