HNPM: Hermetic micro annular gear pumps
- air or moisture-sensitive liquids
because the pump has no shaft seal. This feature is made possible thanks to a liquid-separating cup surrounding the magnetic drive. Long service life, leak-free operation, low energy consumption and an integrated speed controller characterize this pump series of the German HNP Mikrosysteme GmbH just like the compact measurements of the pump with a minimum diameter of 22 mm and a minimum length of 69 mm.
Two additional sizes of the magnetic hermetic series enable a precise and pulseless volume flows from 1.2 ml/min to 288 ml/min as well as system pressures up to 15 bar.
Further drive options to ensure a precise dosing are in an advanced testing phase.
- CP: New magnetic drive centrifugal pump up to 750 m³/h
- Griswold: Heavy Duty Centrifugal Pumps for Irrigation
- Hermetic: Liquid ring vacuum pumps in titan and Hastelloy
- KSB: New generation of the world’s best-selling standardised water pump
- Hermetic: Awarded by the Russian Oil and Gas Industry