Change in the KSB Board of Management
Pump and valve manufacturer KSB has announced a change in the Board of Management at the turn of the year. On 31 December 2013. Professor Dr. Dieter-Heinz Hellmann (71) will retire from the Board of Management of KSB AG as planned; he will assume a function in the KSB-Stiftung [KSB Foundation]. With effect from 1 January 2014, Werner Stegmüller (48) will become a new Member of the Board of Management.
He joined KSB AG on 1 August 2012 and has been responsible for commercial issues in the Operational Unit Germany since 1 January 2013. He was previously a member of the KSB Supervisory Board from 2008 to mid-2012. Mr. Stegmüller is a graduate in business management (Diplom-Kaufmann). He is married and has two children.
- Change in EagleBurgmann General Management
- Expansion of Netzsch Management
- Expansion of the executive board at Hermetic
- Grundfos strengthens its position in Australia
- PSG appoints Carrie Halle to director of marketing, Americas