Friatec Rheinhütte: 63 pumps to Sadara chemical complex
One of the largest chemical complexes in the world is currently being developed at Jubail Industrial City II in Saudi Arabia as a joint venture between Dow and Saudi Aramco. Once complete, an annual output of more than three million tonnes of chemical products and plastics from Sadara Chemical Company (Sadara) is anticipated. Up to February 2014, Friatec AG – Division Rheinhütte Pumpen (based in Wiesbaden, Germany) will supply a total of 63 pumps of various types, which will mainly be used for the production of basic chemicals.
The realisation of the extensive, project-specific requirements represents a particular challenge concerning the technical aspects of the design of the pumps.
The total order value is in excess of EUR 2.8 million.
- Allweiler propeller pumps for a chemical plant in Saudi Arabia
- Dickow delivers magnetic coupled pumps for Sadara Chemical Complex
- Rheinhütte: 85 pumps for fertiliser plant in Saudi Arabia
- KSB: 8 boiler feed pumps for Indonesia
- Achema: Gear pumps for difficult resin-handling