Griswold: Heavy Duty Centrifugal Pumps for Irrigation
The E,F&G Series pumps have been specifically designed for capacities up to 682 m3/h (3,000 gpm) or heads up to 95 meters (310 feet) A broad range of sizes and configuration options offer best performance for a wide variety of water pumping applications. These pumps are equipped with a choice of either a close-coupled NEMA electric motor or frame mounted with couplings to electric motors, engines steam turbines or belt-driven motors. The E,F&G Series pump’s 360-degree mounting capabilities extend installation options, while its close-coupled configurations can also be mounted vertically when space is at a minimum.
The back pull-out design permits removal of the entire pump assembly for easy maintenance without having to disturb the piping connections. All models are flanged in accordance with ANSI B 16.1 for 125-psi applications.
Other key components of E,F&G Series pumps include:
- Shaft Sleeve – The renewable bronze shaft sleeve insulates the shaft from abrasion and contact with pumped liquids
- Mechanical Shaft Seals – The carbon, ceramic, Buna and stainless steel components drastically reduce maintenance and adjustment issues
- Single-Piece Enclosed Impeller – Made of cast bronze and keyed to the shaft, the enclosed impeller is precision balanced with the diameter cut for the specific condition point
- Wear Rings – Renewable, the precision-made bronze wearing rings are pressed into the casing and/or adaptors as required and are easily replaced in the field
- KSB: New in-line pumps for building services
- Siemens: Motors for high thrust pump applications in harsh environments
- KSB: New powerful in-line pumps for building services applications
- KSB: New cost-effective high-pressure pump series
- Wilden: Complete Line of TPE Diaphragms