Wilden: Complete Line of TPE Diaphragms
The new EZ-Install TPE Diaphragms have been designed so that the operator in the field does not need to invert the diaphragm during the installation process. This improvement will reduce the installation time, lower maintenance costs and improve uptime. A short video of the EZ-Install Diaphragms can be viewed here:
- 38 mm (1-1/2”),
- 51 mm (2”),
- 76 mm (3”) and
- 102 mm (4”)
Original and Advanced Series of AODD pumps. All EZ-install diaphragm options maintain compatibility with existing hardware. Pump performance and durability for all materials are equivalent to traditional diaphragm configurations.
EZ-Install diaphragms are available in Santoprene®, Hytrel®, Polyurethane and Geolast® options. Geolast is a recent addition to Wilden’s material options. It is an injection-molded material that is ideal for applications requiring enhanced oil resistance equivalent to that of nitrile (Buna-N) at a lower cost. Wil-Flex™ and Saniflex™ are Wilden trademarks for Santroprene and Hytrel components, respectively.
- Wilden: Patent on Full-Stroke Integral Piston Diaphragm
- Wilden: 76 mm (3”) Full-Stroke Integral Piston Diaphragm
- Crane: New nopped diaphragm for chemical processing applications
- TPU diaphragms for longer service lives
- Wilden: Pure-Fuse diaphragms for hygienic applications