Oerlikon Leybold Vacuum inaugurates India Headquarters
Oerlikon Leybold Vacuum inaugurated its India head office in Bangalore to provide greater sales and service support and customer proximity. The opening marks yet another milestone in establishing a strong presence in high growth regions. “We continue to invest intensively in emerging markets”, says Dr. Martin Fuellenbach, CEO Oerlikon Leybold Vacuum, “as the new site opening in Brazil and now in India demonstrates. In order to serve the wide variety of industrial markets better in South Asia, Oerlikon Leybold Vacuum will develop the new Bangalore set-up as a sales and service hub for the entire region”.
The company already has gathered ample experience in this area: Present in the Indian market since 2005, Oerlikon Leybold Vacuum initially operated via agents and from 2006 with an own subsidiary. The development of Oerlikon Leybold Vacuum in India has been steady since inception, offering an augmented service portfolio for vacuum gauge calibration from 2007 onward. Since 2012, the local solutions business offers the complete set-up of complex vacuum systems.
- Oerlikon Leybold Vacuum rings in a decade of technology in India
- Oerlikon Leybold Vacuum opens new Sales and Service Site in Brazil
- Oerlikon Leybold: Vacuum pumps for uranium enrichment
- Oerlikon Leybold Vacuum celebrates 165 years vacuum technology
- Atlas Copco has completed the acquisition of Leybold Vacuum