Oerlikon Leybold: Vacuum pumps for uranium enrichment
Oerlikon Leybold Vacuum received a double-digit million Euro order for vacuum technology from a global manufacturer of uranium centrifuges for nuclear power facilities.
Oerlikon Leybold’s vacuum solutions will play an essential role in a nuclear plant presently under construction in the United States. Oerlikon Leybold Vacuum will deliver proven fore vacuum equipment for 12 different systems and will offer customized service to fit the customer’s needs, including assembly, testing and documentation in accordance with requested standards. The RUVAC roots pumps have been modified to withstand prevailing conditions and comply with the high requirements of their application. “This order shows once again that we are technological leaders in the mastering of highly complex and demanding vacuum applications,” says Dr. Martin Füllenbach, CEO von Oerlikon Leybold Vacuum.
- Oerlikon Leybold Vacuum inaugurates India Headquarters
- Oerlikon Leybold Vacuum rings in a decade of technology in India
- Oerlikon Leybold Vacuum opens new Sales and Service Site in Brazil
- Oerlikon Leybold Vacuum celebrates 165 years vacuum technology
- Oerlikon Leybold Vacuum: Major Order for High-Performance Cryo Pumps