Colfax presented new screw pump
Six sizes cover a capacity range from 40 to 880 l/min. (8.8 to 232.5 GPM) with a maximum discharge pressure of 100 bar (1450 psi).
The temperature of the liquid may be as high as 100 °C (212 °F); permissible viscosity is between 3 and 760 mm2/s.
New materials permit usage even under rough operating conditions, such as intermittent operation. The new pumps are available in dry-mounted as well as tank-installation versions with a strainer. Preparation for installation of a suction pipe is optional.
- Sulzer introduces new lifting stations
- KSB: New in-line pumps for building services
- Fristam: Efficient pumping for media containing gas
- Turnkey and ready-to-use dosing device
- Colfax/Allweiler: Intelligent pump monitoring