Sulzer: Pump Performance Expert Service for Pulp and Paper Industry
Sulzer Pumps has launched a new Pump Performance Expert Service for customers in the pulp and paper industry. This new global service will contribute not only to reducing customers’ Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) but also to achieving significant benefits in their existing and future processes.
The Pump Performance Expert Service focuses on
- MC (medium consistency) applications,
- agitation and
- mixing applications,
- tower channeling and
This service is applicable for both the installed bases of Sulzer Pumps and other Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM). By applying our in-depth knowhow and expertise in diagnostics and regular mill surveys our customers can achieve extensive performance improvements in mixing, agitation and pumping applications.
Through this service, pump operators will benefit from simplified applications, energy savings and more flexible processes with reduced chemical consumption, operation costs, maintenance and process down time. Operatores will gain from a wide range of savings in pumping, mixing, agitation and tower management applications, all in one package. Additionally to this service, Sulzer Pumps offers large mill and corporate wide agreements to further reduce TCO.
- Sulzer Extends the High-Efficiency Water Pump Range
- Sulzer: Centrifugal Pump Package to Fibria Celulose in Brazil
- Sulzer: Large-Scale Process Pump for Metsä Fibre in Finland
- Sulzer: Pump Package for New Reverse Osmosis Desalination Plant in Oman
- Sulzer Global Maintenance Network now Open to Franz Wölfer Customers