New Ruhrpumpen Plant in Brazil
The manufacturer of centrifugal pumps has announced the opening of their new 7,500 m² plant in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, which includes 671 m² of office space, a Test Lab (up to 6,000 HP), and a Service Center. With the recent opening of this facility in Rio de Janeiro, Ruhrpumpen now has eight plants strategically situated on four continents. Furthermore, the company has a wide network of Service Centers with plans for a new center in Antofagasta, Chile.
- Ruhrpumpen opens new manufacturing plant in Argentina
- Oerlikon Leybold Vacuum opens new Sales and Service Site in Brazil
- Oerlikon Leybold Vacuum inaugurates India Headquarters
- EagleBurgmann acquires Tianjin Nibot Seal Technology
- Grundfos takes a seat in the city of the future