Quattroflow: Diaphragm Pumps for Biotech Applications
- compact dimensions,
- multi-directional connections and
- the ability to satisfy a wide variety of flow-rate requirements,
which makes it ideal for use in demanding biotech and pharmaceutical applications.
The 5050 pump provides multi-option installation flexibility and a compact design. The unit is drainable and cleanable, and includes multi-directional pump-head connections and positioning. The 5050 pump has a flow range from 50 to 5,000 L/hr (13 to 1,321 gph), with maximum pressure to 6 bar at 20°C (87 psi at 68°F). The complete flow range can be achieved with one drive.
The pump chamber is available in 316L stainless steel for multiple-use and polypropylene (PP) for single-use applications. The pump’s valves are constructed of EPDM, while the diaphragm is Santoprene® (EPDM/PP compound).
- Almatec: Single-Use Biologic Pumps
- ProMinent: New hydraulic diaphragm metering pumps
- Fristam adds double-screw technology to its pump portfolio
- Almatec: High-Pressure Pump Series
- Biotech pump for process chromatography