KSB: Award for the innovation of MegaCPK
Recently, KSB received the “Global Centrifugal Pumps New Product Innovation Award” from Frost & Sullivan for its development of the MegaCPK standardised chemical pump. According to the global consulting company, the MegaCPK demonstrated how KSB stood out last year as the one centrifugal pump manufacturer that creates innovative and intelligent products.
Frost & Sullivan evaluated the following criteria:
- the product’s innovative character and cutting edge technology,
- the additional added value,
- the higher returns on customers’ investment and
- the potential for customer acquisition.
The judges were particularly impressed by the energy efficiency of the MegaCPK and the rich diversity of product variants. “Worthy of particular mention is the 12% improved energy efficiency of the MegaCPK compared with similar pumps from other manufacturers,” explained Frost & Sullivan in awarding the prize.
- Netzsch: 2014 Global Product Leadership Award
- Netzsch: 2014 Global Product Leadership
- Netzsch honored with “Best Practice Award”
- Alfa Laval: New hygienic self-priming pump with improved energy efficiency
- KBL: New process pump