Busch extends range of dry-running vacuum pumps
Busch recently presented a new Mink claw vacuum pump with a suction capacity of 500 m³/h. This means that Busch now offers a finely graduated range of these dry-running vacuum pumps in sizes from 60 to 500 m³/h. This vacuum generator is suited for use
- in pneumatic suction conveying systems,
- for the generation of the retaining vacuum on CNC woodworking machines,
- in the plastics industry and
- for many other industrial applications.
The new Mink vacuum pump works on the principle of proven claw technology, which is already being used for vacuum pumps with a lower suction capacity and has established itself in a whole range of application areas. An advantage of claw technology is that the vacuum is generated without additional operating fluids. There is no need for oil or water. Thanks to the Mink vacuum pump’s non-contact operation method, there is no internal wear. This means that vacuum generators are as far as possible maintenance-free.
Thanks to this non-contact operation, Mink claw vacuum pumps operate with a high degree of energy efficiency. Mink claw vacuum pumps are equipped with a directly flange-mounted drive motor, efficiency class IE2, as standard. Operation with frequency converters is of course possible and opens up additional energy-saving potential.
- Pump technology for water supply
- Sulzer launches a new Process Pump Range
- Hermetic: 12-stage canned motor pumps for ethane cracker plant
- KSB: New high-efficiency circulators for OEMs
- KBL: New process pump