Pump Users Int. Forum 2012: Ecodesign – implications for the user
Can machines be put together at random, or should one trust in functional “intelligent” units and view the machine plus drive plus control? This extended product approach will be the focus of discussions between manufacturers and users at the “EuP/ErP expert talk” panel discussion on day two of the tenth Pump Users International Forum.
The tenth Pump Users International Forum is being held together with the third Compressor Users International Forum and the eighth EFRC (European Forum for Reciprocating Compressors)
Conference from 27th to 28th September 2012 in the Congress Centre of Düsseldorf, Germany. The three forums make up the second “International Rotating Equipment Conference – Pumps and Compressors”. The conference will be held in English.
“Advance registration for the Pump Users International Forum is possible online up until 21 September.
Participants can also register on the spot”, says Christoph Singrün, Managing Director VDMA Pumps + Systems.
In 2008, the event moved from Karlsruhe to Düsseldorf, attracting a record number of more than 900 participants.
Please visit www.introequipcon.com for more information about the programme and accompanying exhibition, which is already nearly fully booked.
- Int. Rotating Equipment Conference Düsseldorf 2016 with high-level training
- VDMA: International Rotating Equipment Conference 2016 again in Düsseldorf
- International Rotating Equipment Conference Düsseldorf 2016
- More than 200 abstracts for 3rd International Rotating Equipment Conference
- International Rotating Equipment Conference 2016