Expansion of the executive board at Hermetic
Hermetic-Pumpen GmbH has set out guidelines for the further development and expansion of the company, as agreed at a general meeting. Substantial investment in the site in Gundelfingen and extensive restructuring are planned. In order to help ensure the sustained growth of the company, the executive board was expanded on 1st July 2012 and changes were made in the assignment of responsibilities:
- Mr. Nicolaus Krämer is now chairman of the executive board and also continues to be in charge of sales.
- Ms. Christiane Krämer remains responsible for administration, finance and human resources.
- Mr. Christian Dahlke is a newly appointed member of the executive board. He is responsible for operational activities in the areas of purchasing, logistics, production, after-sales service and quality assurance.
- Dr. Roland Krämer is responsible for research and development along with project- and customer-specific development.
- Change in EagleBurgmann General Management
- Change in the KSB Board of Management
- Expansion of Netzsch Management
- EagleBurgmann group: New general manager at Seal Pots
- Dietmar Bolkart to become Chairman of the Netzsch Group