Maintenance access opening in screw pump
Many pump users consider the serious challenge to achieve after exchange exact adjustments of the clearances between the feed screws or the mechanical seals because of frequent lack of space in their plants. To overcome these problems all Hyghspin twin screw pumps will be equipped with immediate effect and as a standard with the new patented maintenance access opening in the gear casing.
Through this access opening the clearance of the toothed wheels can be exactly adjusted, to re-assure the precise contact-free operation of the feeding elements, without disconnecting the motor and without disassembling the complete pump, thus reducing considerably the expenditure of time for the pump maintenance. Furthermore, the exact power transmission from the motor via the drive shaft to the feed screws is secured also after having effected the inspection.
- Gentle yeast treatment in breweries
- Jung Process Systems: Feeding of whole egg
- Hermetically sealed twin- screw pump with magnetic coupling
- Jung Process System obtains major order from the United States
- Busch extends range of dry-running vacuum pumps