Milton Roy: Suellen Torregrosa was named President
Suellen Torragrosa was previously Vice President of Milton Roy Company since 2008 and more especially she has managed all the American activities of the Company as General Manager of Milton Roy Americas. She joined Hamilton Sundstrand in 1990 (Falk Division) and has held roles of increasing responsibility in various industrial and aeronautics entities within Marketing, Sales, Manufacture and General Management positions.
Over the last 12 years, under the leadership of Jean-Claude Pharamond, Milton Roy sales have tripled. Historically the second CEO of Milton Roy and Milton Roy Europe, Jean-Claude Pharamond demonstrated a broad vision and an outstanding talent to integrate family businesses into a group then raised among the worldwide dosing and mixing industry leaders.
- Netzsch: 2014 Global Product Leadership
- Change in EagleBurgmann General Management
- Netzsch: 2014 Global Product Leadership Award
- PSG Names Thuerig President of Newly Created PSG Europe
- Lewa/Nikkiso: New Competence Center for Cryogenic Pumps