Laser shaft alignment – intrinsically safe with Bluetooth module
The intrinsically safe laser shaft alignment systems Optalign smart EX and Rotalign smart EX with the new intrinsically safe Bluetooth module are now available. All active measurement components comply with the stringent ATEX and IECEx directives for Class II 2 G Ex ib [ib] IIC T4, Zone 1. Nowit is possible to work ‘wireless’ in explosive environments.
“We are now able to offer this comfort and flexibility to customers whose machineries are located in hazardous areas; a common situation in chemical and petroleum industries”, emphasizes Michael Stolze, managing director, Prüftechnik Alignment Systems. Using the Bluetooth module, eliminates the use of cable connection between the sensor and the hand-held computer, making alignment jobs a great deal easier due to the increased flexibility and convenience.
- Prüftechnik: Tablet-based shaft alignment
- Sero: Side Channel Pump presence in the Asia/Pacific region
- HNPM: Compact dispense module for analytical instrumentation
- Pump Users Int. Forum 2012: Ecodesign – implications for the user
- VDMA: International Rotating Equipment Conference 2016 again in Düsseldorf