High-pressure AODD pumps for critical plating/finishing applications
The new Wilden Series High-Pressure Air-Operated Double Diaphragm (AODD) Pumps feature the operational advantages necessary to optimize equipment performance in the plating and metal-finishing industries.
The H800 pumps have been designed to reliably transfer viscous, solid-laden slurries at high head pressures. They are constructed of ductile iron and stainless steel and are available in a duplex design. The duplex design generates a 3:1 pressure ratio of inlet air supply to discharge fluid meaning the pumps have the capability to achieve discharge fluid pressures as high as 17.2 bar (250 psig).
H800 pumps are available with wetted housings constructed of either ductile iron or 316 stainless steel, and non-wetted housings (center block and air valve) of aluminum. They can produce flow rates up to 95 gpm (360 lpm), handle solids as large as 1/2” (12.7 mm) and operate at temperatures up to 225 ºF (107 ºC). Diaphragm elastomer options include PTFE and Wil-Flex™.
- Achema: Gear pumps for difficult resin-handling
- Wilden: AODD Pumps for superior flow rates and easy installation
- Wilden: Air Distribution System now in Stainless Steel & Plastic
- Mouvex: Eccentric Disc Pumps for Isocyanates
- Almatec: High-Pressure Pump Series